Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 9th - Nick University Art Show Gallery Opening


This piece is titled "Orchids in the Spring." Mind you there is only one orchid, I know. And the reason being is that I framed the backup version. The one I had originally intended to put up - the one with the plural "orchids" (2) - did not fit the frame I bought for the show. I ended up giving that piece to a friend and then framed this one instead. Hopefully this weeds out any confusion on your part.

A lot of fellow employees/classmates displayed their work in the art gallery last Friday. It was the most crowded gallery ever. They served a lot of kid-friendly treats like mini-cheeseburgers, chicken strips, mac and cheese, and root beer floats. The usual was also there: veggie, fruit, and cheese plates accompanied with beer.

Thank you to all those who came! If you wanted to and didn't have a chance, it will remain on the walls until the end of the month.

No comments: