Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Timing?

As many of you already know, I started as a Timer full-time three weeks ago. It's going great so far. I feel so privileged and lucky to be learning from one of the best in the industry. It's a give and take relationship. I make him look good, he protects me and teaches me something that will guarantee job security so long as there are traditionally animated TV shows.

What does this mean as far as my painting? Well, I still have my paints and supplies, and I can paint whatever I want; I just won't be painting anything commercially, at least for a while. I'm hoping that I can pick up some freelance color jobs, but jobs are kind of scarce now with the economy tumbling down the well. Hopefully I will be employed for a long time so I can focus my free time to the things I love: spending time with loved ones, writing, traveling, eating.

No comments: