Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pigment of the Imagination



Welcome to my site. It's been a long time in the works - at least in my brain - and I can now finally say I did it. Not only is this a way to display my work (so I can keep getting jobs in the industry) but it also motivates to create at least one new piece a week.

For those who I haven't spoken to in a while, I am now officially working as an artist full time at Nickelodeon. It's been a long time coming, with a few freelance gigs here and there, so I am super excited to share the good news with you. I have gone through many ups and downs since living on my own and "growing up," but it's good to finally say things are looking up. I feel super grateful for all the wonderful things I have been blessed with.

This site is dedicated to displaying all sorts of pigments of my imagination. I like that we have been blessed with a world of color, and I love being able to color between the lines for a living.

If you have any artwork you would like me to cleanup and/or color, please let me know, as I am trying to stretch my abilities and work in as many styles as possible.

Thanks for the support!
- ROchelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

excited to see your artsy capabilities!